I expect EA gives Madden exactly the same treatment

Форумы Вопросы I expect EA gives Madden exactly the same treatment

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  wfuuopy 1 месяц, 3 нед. назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

wfuuopy

It was a brand new thing in the last iteration of NCAAF and Madden 21 coins I bet their frothing in the mouth hoping that name returns later on so they can have another cash cow UT game.It’s fine to at least get an acknowledgement. We have nothing in Nintendo with #FixUltimateOnline. I expect EA gives Madden exactly the same treatment they did Battlefront II in reaction to the backlash.

He simply literally only articles over on the ultimate team sub. Its foolish. I perform a good deal of Destiny, also there would be riots if Bungies community supervisors just talked about 1 game mode. This wouldn’t have happened if Madden communicated over here at all. They start adding attributes during this year. We are done waiting an whole year for essential basic things that may be an update. I can’t wait to find that the ability to employ assistants them and again lauding this as a huge thing. This has come to be the worst season and alter for sport games. WWE was a dumpster fire, FIFA was unplayable, 2K was a joke, NHL continued for a scrub. The Show wasn’t even particularly memorable this season. Like, none of that should be challenging, but it sure seems like nobody wants to put in the opportunity to produce these games rewarding.

Next year will be even worse. That is cool. But they would not do this! Man, if they can only put legends in for Fantasy Drafts, I would be a much larger supporter. I gave up after 19. Franchise mode is essentially season mode where you are able to transfer gamers, and the gameplay is 360/ps3 era jank. IF they do be able to improve Franchise and make it deep and meaningful, then yeah, I’d be willing to return. I’d even forgive the jank gameplay simply to show that I support their attempts to create Franchise great again.

I wanted historic stat tracking for the franchise team. Halt the score board from obstructing the view of the kick will be fine also. Possessing a DB who yields kicks have their stats tracked and exp. (The best returner in NFL history was a DB) Just a few of my observations I dont ever see too posted. Maybe something occurs favorable with franchise, I kind of understand better tho.My favorite part of the trailer that they showed was the part where Zeke jumps over a Eagles player and the man who dived in his legs hits another pursuing Eagles player.

It’s difficult to see however, th guy chasing just continued to operate like he had been hitting an invisible brick wall instead of responding to the player at his knees or trip or anything. It’s videos intended to only show what they want and they off. How about another gen gear? Not the exact same shitty looking QB wrist band or the outside dated sleeves? Game looks just like the whole last creation. Whole lotta exact same canned cartoons. I am upsetti spaghetti. They can’t even get stats in the game right. Proceed a franchise with this week and seem, the WR’s except that the best two or mmoexp mut 21 coins three have zero stats.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: I expect EA gives Madden exactly the same treatment
Ваша информация: